It’s the night before a special event or holiday and unfortunately, you find that your water heater has burst and flooded your entire space. Now what? At North Peachtree Plumbing Co. Inc. we provide emergency water heater repair services for your convenience. Although the life of a standard tank hot water heater is roughly 10 to 13 years, the worst can happen when you least expect it.
24/7 Repair At Your Service
You will find that many plumbing services are open normal working hours only even though your plumbing needs don’t just happen during those hours. We here at North Peachtree Plumbing Co. Inc. set ourselves apart with our 24/7 availability for you. Being available for emergency repair services is just one way that we support your plumbing needs.
With emergency services, we understand that delivering prompt service is important in urgent matters like a hot water leak. Using our emergency services can actually save you money in the long run. Water leaks can turn into far worse issues that will have you putting out money left and right when left unfixed. Let us save you time, money, and stress with our expert knowledge and training. You can be confident that we will repair the issue quickly and safely.
The Effects Of A Water Heater Leak
Your water heater supplies you with hot water for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and much more. If you find that your water heater is leaking, don’t wait to call a plumber. Not only will you lose all of the hot water to your home, but it will also create a plethora of different issues that may have lasting effects. Some of the issues that may arise from ignoring your water leak are:
- Property Damage: Water damage to the floors and walls can weaken the foundation of your home and lead to mold and mildew which may create a larger issue down the line such as decreased property value.
- Contaminated Water: Your water heater leak may have started with a rusty pipe that needs replacing. If this is the case, the water running into your home may be full of chemicals or bacteria that are harmful to your health.
- Possible Explosion: If you find that your hot water heater is leaking, it may be caused by a buildup of water pressure. If the water pressure in your water heater is too high, the pressure in the tank may cause it to explode.
What To Do In A Water Heater Emergency
In an emergency, it is easy to go into panic mode. If you find that your water heater is leaking out gallons of water, try not to panic and follow a few simple steps that will stop any further damage.
- Turn off the water heater: If you have a gas water heater, turn off the switch located on the heater. If you have an electric water heater, you will have to go to the circuit breaker panel to turn off the appropriate breaker for the heater.
- Turn off the water supply: Turn off the supply of water to your water heater by finding the shut-off valve where the water line runs into your heater and turn until it is fully closed off. You may need to turn the main water supply off to the entire house to get the water to stop leaking.
- Clean up the water: Depending on the amount of water that has leaked out of your water heater, you will need to remove the standing water by using towels, a wet/dry vacuum, or any other appropriate items you may have to help clean it up.
- Call Us: Call North Peachtree Plumbing Co. Inc at (678) 234-8385 and request our emergency services.
Hot Water Tank Gas Leaks
Although a leaking hot water heater is the most common hot water heater repair emergency, water heater issues can come from problems other than the waterline. If you have a gas water heater, a gas leak could be an even larger emergency for you to handle. If your problem stems from the gas line, gas may leak into your house. Any single spark may cause damage to the entire home and anyone that is inside of it. If you smell gas or believe that the gas line in your water heater is damaged, you should leave the house right away and call our emergency service.
Our Customer Testimonials
“Called with a leaking water heater. These guys came out the same day, got it replaced, and hauled off the old heater. I called around and this company was the best priced and have great reviews. Will use again.” – David From Johns Creek, GA.
“I came home from work to a leaking water heater, called NPP and they came out, checked it, and had the heater replaced the very next morning at a competitive price. My new go-to guys.” – Lisa S. From Suwanee, GA.
If you find yourself in an emergency plumbing situation, North Peachtree Plumbing Co. Inc. is at your service. We cover the areas of Cumming, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, and Roswell. To contact us in emergency and non-emergency services, please call us at (678) 234-8385. You can also contact us via email at Tom@north-peachtree-plumbing.com or by using our contact form.
If you’re tired of your standard water heater and the risk of needing emergency services like these, consider a tankless water heater. North Peachtree Plumbing Co. Inc. can supply you with the industry’s top tankless water heaters as well as provide a quick and easy install.
From Our Happy Customers
Great work at a fair price. Tom replaced all our toilets with low flow ones and we could not be any happier. He cleaned up the areas and left no mess like other plumbers we have used.
— Cliff Roswell, Ga
Called with a leaking water heater. These guys came out the same day got it replaced and hauled off the old heater. I called around and this company was the best priced and have great reviews. Will use it again.
— David Johns Creek, Ga
We love Tom! He's the best! He is always available, on time, and has been able to do things other plumbers told me were not possible. I have referred him to friends and family and they love him, too. I wouldn't use anyone else for our plumbing needs.
— Steve Atlanta, Ga
He’s the best around! Not sure what I would have done without him!!!!
— Jason Brookhaven Ga
Fast and prompt service and reasonably priced. Would definitely call for anything else we need.
— Daren Atlanta, Ga
Very happy with the service. We have used North Peachtree for years. They replaced my kitchen faucet and then replaced my water heater with a tankless heater when my old heater started leaking.
— Derek Johns Creek, Ga
Why Choose Us?
Professional Residential Plumbing Repair Services